Choose from a wide range of models for a variety of scenaries
Easy to operate, easy to use, fast to clean
Can be used to humidify and water the garden
Can automate irrigation, make your hands free
PE material, high safety factor, more confidence in use
With smooth surface, it contain water and resinous composition.
It can be used for cleaning the ceramic tiles, preventing the tiles from blackening and getting mildew.
Package including :
7M Kit (black or white ):
(The Spray orifice is only 0.4mm, the nozzle interval is about 60CM)
Scope of application: plant dust removal and humidification agricultural horticulture irrigation
1. Clean the dirt in the gap of the tile first. The depth of the gap is more suitable for 2-3 mm. It is recommended that the gap be too large and then use tile reform.
2.Tile the tile reform upside down and shake for about 20 seconds, tear off the sealed aluminum foil, unscrew the cap, point the nozzle vertically at the tile gap, and evenly squeeze the paste along the gap. Then squeeze out the paste and tear it off after scraping the paste).
3. Use a small scraper (or quilting ball) to scrape lightly back and forth a few times to make the tile reform evenly enter the gap. It is recommended to apply more times to make the gap fill up and fill as much as possible.
4. After scraping, remove excess paste and allow it to dry naturally. It is recommended to dry for 2-3 days. It should not be touched during the period.
5, for large or deep gaps can be applied several times every other day.
1. It is recommended to install the atomization system at a height of 2.5m to 3m.
2. Connect the adapter to the faucet.
3. Turn on the tap and clean the system for 1 minute to clean the system and remove impurities.
4. Screw the spray nozzle onto the tee fitting, except for one nozzle at the end.
5. Turn on the faucet to clean the system for 2 minutes to ensure that the system is completely cleaned.
6. Close the water and install the last nozzle to the joint, using the end plug.
7. A saddle clip is provided for fixing the atomizing pipe.
8. Turn on the faucet until the atomizer is working and enjoy the cooling atomizing system.
9. When not using the atomizing system for a long time, close the nozzle and keep it dry and clean.
Package & Delivery: